The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars” was David Bowie's fifth studio album, released in 1972. This shirt features a unique twist of the tickets from the Hollywood live show. Ziggy Stardust was David Bowie's glam-rock alter-ego. For any fan of the late, great artist, this David Bowie Live from Hollywood tee is a must-have. Made with soft washed down cotton, distressed hems, cuffed short sleeves, a ribbed crew neck, and a fitted silhouette.
- Style #301700B
- Color: Vintage Blue Burn Out
- David Bowie And The Spiders From Mars Hollywood Fitted T-Shirt
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold, Air Dry
- Designed and Finished in Los Angeles
- Model is wearing size S